Luciana Renee

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 1, 2014

Playground

 
We cleaned up the playground.  Mommy and me and Riley pulled weeds.  Julian just walked around.  When you pull the weeds you need to pull the part out of the ground.  There were some pretty big weeds. 
 
Daddy bought a whole bunch of mulch.  There was a mountain of mulch in the driveway.  Mommy couldn't even drive her van in the driveway!  I helped Daddy move all of the mulch to the playground.  It was a lot of work.  I had a little shovel and we put the mulch in the "wheelbarrel" and Daddy pushed it to the backyard.   Then I helped him rake out the mulch.  It was a lot of work but I helped Daddy for a long time.  We only took 2 rests on the swing. 
 
It rained yesterday but today we played on the new mulch.  We played on the swingset and in the sandbox. It is a good playground now.  All cleaned up.

No comments:

Post a Comment