Luciana Renee

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Chuck E Cheese Party


I had my Chuck E Cheese party with my friends.  It was all girls and my cousin Landon and my sister Riley.  Julian didn't come because he was too little.  I was okay with Chuck E Cheese but I didn't play guitar with him.  Some of my friends were a little scared of Chuck E.  But some of us took a picture with him.



We had so much fun playing games and getting tickets.  Playing in the tunnels was fun too. I like the rides but you don't get tickets for the rides.  I got a whole bunch of tickets! I even went in a closet with a bunch of tickets blowing around. Mommy went in with me because I was kind of scared and I didn't like wearing the glasses.  But I got to pick out some nail polish things and some big suckers for prizes.  





Mommy bought me a Frozen cake with Anna and Elsa.  It was chocolate chip cookie. I love having a birthday party! 







No comments:

Post a Comment